Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life is Good ****Scrap Fx*****

Design team LO for Scrap Fx.A photo I took of my oldest son Sigurdur & his Afi at Afi's farm.Afi's favorite sayings were all food is good,life is good.I used Bo Bunny Weekend Market Collection on this LO & lots of the amazing Scrap Fx Chippy's.The chippy's used were wordlet Life is Good (2012099),large cog (2012092) cogs (2007184),mini cogs (2011007),fence post & rail (2012092) & hinges.












So what I did on all of my chippies,is first used wild honey stain,then dabbed on a little vintage photo stain,then rock candy crackle,once dry terra cotta perfect alcohol ink & perfect pearl bronze,once dry I inked the edges ,with black.For the large cog I did the same steps but when I applied the crackle I added jump rings & beads then let dry & add the ink & glimmer mist. This month we are featuring farm & country & wordlets,there is so much to choose from!!!Thank you for taking a peek & for your amazing comments....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, such intricate detail, it's a great masculine page.

    ReplyDelete