Thursday, May 10, 2012

Time Goes By ****Scrap Fx****

Design team work for Scrap Fx. This month we will be working with chippy's that go along with country & farm Theme's.The photo is of my oldest son Sigurdur with Afi at the farm.I used Bo Bunny Weekend Market collection & Bo Bunny Ec Cetera on this LO.I was inspired by Tracey (AKA) Garden of Grace, with her hemp flowers ,you can find her amazing tut for flowers on her blog.

I used the Scrap Fx wordlet, Time Goes By (20102950),Tractor (2012085),wood grain twigs (2012080) & chicken wire (2011186)

I didn't do a lot with the chippy's as I wanted them to just look rustic, so all I used was rust alcohol ink,bronze perfect pearls mist,StazOn Metallic inker, copper & then I inked the edges with black









We will also be working with wordlets,& wordlet theme packs this month,I just love them,what awesome way to completed your LO & there is so many to choose from!!!
 

Thank you so much for having a peek......Rachelle

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks amazing!! Just love the colours & the rustic feel that you've given. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work always knocks my socks off and this one is a fave! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous LO, I really admire the way you create layers and dimension, I think I'll have to scrap lift for a personal page (no competition entry) as I have lots of farm pics from my friends farm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page! I love how you used the chicken wire chipboard! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know aleady I like this page of yours!

    ReplyDelete