Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Indulgence *****Maja Design Mood Board****

Hello,I am here to share with you Jenny's beautiful March Mood Board Challenge,for Maja Design...
..The mood board is based on the Beautiful Maja Design Fika Collection,I just love this collection!!!!
I love how Jenny gives us a color pallet,a photo,word's & a quote or poem to inspire us,here is my LO....
I got the photo off pin interest,I start my morning with 2 cups of coffee loaded with brown sugar & Haagen-Dazs cafe ice cream,yum,so good!!! From the Fika Collection I used Kaffertaren den-bs,En Kopp te-bs,Blommor pa bordet,sockerkaka,smulpaj m applen bs,Marzipan bakelse-bs,Soder hojder-bs,Hemgjord saft,pratstund bs & Enkopp te. The chipboard (wordlet & butterfly) are from Scrap Fx,the blooms are from I am Roses. Here are some close ups of detail........
I did a lot of layers,stitching on this LO,I also used doily's,burlap,ribbon & roses & this is where I put my journalling.....
More layers & a cluster of flowers using I am Roses.....
Butterfly & wordlet are from Scrap Fx,I dipped the butterfly in water,then very gently separated into 3 layers,then applied liquid pearls,inked the edges,then added some pearls.I used gesso on the wordlet....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look,& please check out the Maja Design Blog regarding Jenny's Beautiful Mood Board Challenges it is posted the 1st Tuesday of every month & you have until March 26th to submit,you could win either a 12x12 or 6x6 of one of their Beautiful Collections. Have a great week.....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. HI..This looks amazing! The colors all compliment each other and make them stand out.. love the distressed edges and the stitching.. love the deep purple flowers.. gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete