Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reflect *****Maja Design*****

Hello,I am here to share with you a couple design tam LO's for Maja Design,I love working with there high quality,beautiful collections......
The photo is a photo my cousin Jamie took on one of her east coast (Canada) holiday.I used the awesome Life by the Sea Collection for this LO,& had lots of fun working with both this amazing photo & collection,what a perfect match.....
From this collection I used,Sailing,Islands and Skerries,Bottle Message,Bottle Message BS,East Coast BS & Landmark BS.The Scrap Fx Chipboard used on this LO is wordlet,Reflect, Portholes Shaker Box(2011315)& chicken wire(2011186),here are some closeups of detail....
.Lower right corner,lots of layers,one of the banners,wordlet Reflect,I used Gesso on it then inked the edges,the piece of fabric is from my Halloween decorations,I added pears seashells & beads.....
On this photo you can see all the layers in my circle,plus some lacing.....
I did some cross stitching,chicken wire (kept it natural),I rubbed in blue chalk.& glued down some beads....
Another banner,more cross stitching,lots of layers & string around the photo,I think that is why I found it fun to work on this LO,because of all the textures in the thread,hemp or string.....
I ripped a hole in the circle,distressed the edges,glued down the chicken wire,rubbed in blue chalk & added beads.I kept the porthole natural,just inked the edges......
Bottom left hand corner.......
A close up of Jamie's amazing photo,here is another LO I did using the  Beautiful CreaDiem Collection......

Out of this collection I used Leva och vaxa, &Forlata, the Scrap Fx chipboard used on this LO is Magnolia Branch Natural Chipboard (2013002),Magnolia Branch black cardstock (2013001) wordlet This is Paradise (2013035) ,flutterby shadow large(201301)&flutterby P Swirly (2013020). Here are some close ups of detail....
I found this beautiful photo on pin interest,I rubbed in a lot of chalk on this LO,to deepen the color to go with the photo,I used a dark blue,pink,& charcoal......
The Mood Board Challenge is up for March,to play along please visit http://blogspot.majadesign.nu/2013/03mood-board-march/ also Jenny is having a giveaway on her blog,it is the new Vintage Spring Collection so please visit Jenny's blog @http://kottenscorner.blogspot.se......Thank you so much for taking a look....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Truly amazing layouts, you do detail and distressing so well and I love the Maja papers though I've never been lucky enough to have any. I really must look to see where and if I can get them locally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. these layouts are amazing.. so many layers, love how the layers are lifting up to reveal the layers under neath.. so much to look at.. all of it to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning work! I love all the layers and the details you put in to both pages. Thanks so much for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete