Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spread your Wings and Fly***Scrap Fx****

Design Team LO for Scrap Fx using some of their amazing new releases for this month, I just love them all,I was even able to use one of the stencils!!!
.On this LO I used Flutterby M Fantasy Small(2013016),Wordlet Spread your Wings & Fly((2013023),Flower Grass (2013007) & Stencil Leafy Swirls (2013029). The blooms are from I am Roses......Here are some closeups of detail...
I used acrylic paint for the stencil,then rock candy crackle & once it dried I rubbed in chalk,then used brads as the flower centers.
More close ups of the stencil......
I stained the wordlet,flower grass & butterfly with vintage photo,then applied the same yellow or green I used on the stencil,then on the leaves,flowers & butterfly I applied rock candy crackle. Once the crackle dried I added studs & jump rings using liquid accents....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Rachie! Beautiful tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. this is stunning.. love the bright fuchsia pink flowers!! wonderful stencil work too... amazing photos..love this..

    ReplyDelete