Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring has Sprung******Scrap Fx*****

Hello, I am here to share with you a design team LO, I did for Scrap Fx,using some of their amazing chipboard pieces & stencil for the background. I found this beautiful photo on pininterest....
The Scrap Fx Chipboard used on this LO is Wordlet Spring has Sprung (2010248),Seed Stem (2010240),Dandelion (2013006),Scribble Rectangles (2013045),Dandelion Heart (2013049) & Stencil Daisy Garden (2013030). I used the Sommartider Collection from Maja Design,out of this collection I used, Klarbla himmel,Lunch idet grona, Hallonsorbet & Hallonsorbet BS. Here are some close ups of detail.......
I used Marta Stewart texture paste on the wordlet.....

I used gesso on the cor paper,& while it was still wet I sprinkled on some seed beads........
For the background,I first cut out my half circles,then distressed them. I then used  dark blue & dark green water color pencils & scribbled on circles,then blended them with a brush using water.I also used LuminArt' fresh oregano on the background. Once that all dried I did my stencil work using the Daisy Garden Stencil (I used Martha Stewart Texture Paste).My next step was all the hand stitching,then with a pearl dabber I dabbed in between the stencil work. On some of the dots in the stencil, I dabbed on gesso with a small brush then sprinkled on some seed beads while the gesso was still wet....

I just used a light coat of picket fence crackle on the scribble rectangles......
For the stems of the dandelions I firs painted them using green & yellow paint,once that dried I applied liquid accents. I used texture paste,gesso & seed beads on the heads......
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Wow, another beauty! Love the colors and texture!So nice that there is a lot of mixed media on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is so cool Rachelle. Just love how you've used this collection. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are outrageously gorgeous! I used to love blowing the dandelion seeds into the air as a child...okay, maybey I still do! Your handstiching is crazy awesome....Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete