Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Lights,Camera,Action ***Maja Design/Dusty Attic***

Hello,here is another fun LO I did.My cousins daughter takes the coolest photo's!!!Oh,to be young again!!!

The Maja Design used:
Walking in the Forest
I used:Jeans,Jeans-BS,flannel shirt,flannel shirt-bs,cozy scarf & die cut sheet
The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
Image 1
Film Strips Small (DA0935)
Page Pebbles #7 (DA1112)
View Finders (DA1080)
Vintage Camera:(DA1039)
Number Grid small (DA1071)
Lights,Camera Action (DA1057)
mini number panel (DA1052)

DUSTY ATTIC has a new Website, & are now offering retail!!! To celebrate, Dusty Attic is giving 10% of your order!!!http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.ca/2014/09/new-website-and-discount.html

Other Products used:
orange flowers are BoBunny, Blue Flowers,Petaloo-teastained Blues, Metal,& clear pebbles are Prima, Viva Modeling Cream, TCW stencil-luscious leaves, TCW-mini tile texture,TH distress stain-rusty hinge,TA-Glimmer Mist-Cinder,Graphite & pumpkin
Here are some close ups of detail....
For the rust on the chipboard I used TH distress stain (rusty hinge),I also sprayed on some shimmeringz (goldie lox) to give it some sheen. The blue used on the chipboard is TA-Glimmer mist-Cinder & Graphite.....I also inked all the edges of the chipboard using a black ink pad....



A rolled corner,with paper layers & a flower cluster,using the view finders & stars in the flower cluster...
I added some Prima metal & bling to the Vintage Camera...

I weaved in,the TH film strip,in the DA film strip,then glued it down,placed the camera over top,then the title...
I did some stencil work,using TCW-mini tile & luscious leaves (coming out of the camera).I used Viva modelling cream for this & once the cream dried I applied some TA pumpkin glimmer mist using a brush....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. This is truly innovative! I absolutely LOVE the details! You put some hard work into this and it really shows! So imaginative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from the usual amazing paper techniques...Girl that Camera is just amazing...Totally love all the creative bits and pieces you have added to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, love how you use color and texture.. love this one too..

    ReplyDelete