Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Adore ***Maja Design***

Hello,today I am here to share with you a LO, I did using a photo of my BF's Beautiful new little granddaughter....
I used the Vintage Frost Basics & Vintage Spring Basics....
VintageFrost-Basics-L
I used 8th of Dec,7th of Dec,6th of Dec
VintageSpringBasics-L
I used 6th of March & 7th of May

The Dusty Attic used:
Fancy trim  #2
Fancy Trim #2 (DA0446)
Scallop Borders 4pk
Scallop Borders 4 pk (DA0193)
Zippers
Zippers (DA0816)
Nameplate
Mini Words #1
Mini Words #1 (DA0386)
Ivy Corners
Ivy Corners (DA1018)
Word Tags #1(DA1075)

Here are some closeups of detail....
I did many layers,some distressed,some with punch work & chipboard layers. I also did some hand stitching, & stitched on strings of beads....
I did some stencil work, using TCW Art is & Viva Modeling cream (champagne). I stained the ivy with TA-GM chalkboard (decadence),& once that dried I applied a coat of  rock candy crackle. Once the crackle dried, I rubbed in some pebbles pearl chalk (off white), to bring out the cracks & also to try to get the color, closer to the leaves in the paper. On the hearts of the vine I used Viva Modeling Cream (rose).....
Shows some more layers & the top part of a heart. I used picket fence crackle on the scallop border & on the fancy trim I used shabby pink smooch,then inked the edges using a brown ink pad.
The resin angel & larger flower are Prima......

Isn't she beautiful!!!!
I dry brushed on some LuminArte' (heavenly white), on to the page pebbles & nameplate. On the outside edges of the name plate & the wordlet, I used shabby pink smooch,then inked the edges using a brown ink pad...
The flower under the nameplate is Prima...

I wrapped ribbon & beads around the photo,then made a flower cluster using Prima flowers...

Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby girl! Your layout really show cases the 'preciousness' and innocence in this baby. Stunning & beautiful! Your BFF must be SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prettiness of this just goes on and on - I just love your style Rachelle! There is so much depth and wisdom in everything you do!

    ReplyDelete