Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sweetness ***Dusty Attic June Mood Board**

Hello,today I am here to share with you a LO I did using this months Mood Board.


The Dusty Attic used:
String of Hearts Frame set
String of Hearts Frame Set
Lace Border #1
Lace Border #1
mini Heart Border
mini Heart Border
Ivy Corners
Ivy Corners
mini Chicken Wire
mini chicken wire
Word Pack #20
Word Pack #20
Dusty in Colour Capri
Dusty in Colour Capri
Dusty in Colour Jungle Green
Dusty in Colour Jungle Green

For the greens used on the Dusty Attic Chipboard I altered DA in colour, capri & jungle green. Once the paint dried I applied a coat of clear crackle.For the red I used Shimmerz Texturez,marooned over Miami.





Thank you so much for taking the time to look,& I can't wait to see what you come up with this months Mood Board.....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. WOW - WOW - WOW! Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! You never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous creations! <3

    ReplyDelete