Saturday, December 17, 2016

Full Hands & Heart with Photo Tut ***49 and Market***

Hello, this is a Winter LO I did, using some of 49 and Markets, http://www.49andmarket.com/, Beautiful Products, with Dusty Attic Chipboard....I first listed the elements used on this LO, then close ups of detail, followed with a photo tut,,,,,
The 49 and Market used:
The Report VA 4543 B
Vintage Artistry Collection.....The Report-BS 2 sheets
Garden Bloom Alabaster
Garden Bloom-Alabaster
Garden Vine Alabaster
Garden Vine-Alabaster
The Dusty Attic used:

Beaded Tinsel
Beaded Tinsel
Icicles
Icicles
Mini Holly #2  10pk
Mini Holly
Ornate Pendants
Ornate Pendants
Antique Frame
Antique Frames
Star Banner
Star Banner
mini Marrakesh Trellis
Mini Marrakesh Trellis
Tropical Foliage #4
Tropical Foliage #4
Tropical Foliage #5
Tropical Foliage #5
"If you think...."
If you Think.....
Dusty Attic Pearls
Dusty Attic Pearls
Other elements used: white gesso, clear gesso, TH clear crackle, white crackle paint, Prima Snow Texture Paste, Prima glass glitter pearl, Prills Mini Pearls, Nuvo Crystal Drops-Pale gold, Shimmerz inklings- chocolate & diamonds, LuminArt H20-Heavenly white, lace
Close ups....











Tut

I used 2 sheets of The report-BS, cut out the inside of 1 sheet, as shown. I glued that piece onto card stock, & distressed the edges...
Using a ruler, I ripped the remains of the 2nd sheet & applied snow texture, & glass glitter...
I primed all these pieces, with clear gesso
Then painted most of the pieces, with clear crackle...
These were painted with Shimmerz Inklings Chocolate & Diamonds, let dry, then applied drops of the pale gold liquid pearls...
I glued on strips, of scraps of chipboard, onto the background of the LO...
Then glued on these strips (icicles)
The crackle had dried, so I painted the pieces with the inklings-Chocolate & diamonds, & the LuminArt H20 Heavenly White....I also applied snow texture, glass glitter to some of the pieces. (Sorry I did not take photos, but you can see where in the close ups of detail)
I glued pieces of lace under the icicles...then applied snow texture, glitter & prills onto the top of the icicle
To give the flowers shimmer, I painted them with the Heavenly White..I glued on some glass glitter onto the flower centers, & applied snow texture & glitter onto the outside edges of the blooms...
Glued on more strips of paper & the DA Icicles, I did 2 layers of chipboard icicles...
Glued on the framed title...
Glued on the Star Banner, I painted it with white crackle paint...
Glued on the Mini Marrakesh Trellis
& the the pieces from the Ornate Pendants...
Glued some Prills onto the Marrakesh Trellis, also glued on some DA pearls...

Glued on the framed photo...
Glued on the outside of the background. I applied the snow texture & glass glitter onto the inside edges....
Glued on the tropical foliage #4
then the Tropical Foliage #5
Glued on garden blooms...

Thank you so much, for taking the time to look , & I hope to see you tomorrow, as I will be posting another project, with a Tut........Rachelle

1 comment: