Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Little Dreamer ***Dusty Attic Sketch/ Mood Board for August

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a LO I did using Dusty Attic's Sketch/Mood Board Challenge for August......

The Challenge has a amazing prize of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher to the  Dusty Attic Website  for the winner. To enter all you need to do, is use the Mood Board for Inspiration,  you can interpret it anyway you like. The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation. Once completed simply add your link to the right side of the bar of the Dusty Attic Blog...

The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Dream Catcher #2
Dream Catcher#2
Indian Arrow #2
Indian Arrow
Decorative Scroll #1
Decorative Scroll
Crazy Stitching small
Crazy Stitching Small
mini Feathers
Mini Feathers
Nameplate
mini Words #2
Mini Words #2
The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Vintage Artistry
The Report VA 4543 B
The Report-BS
Heirloom Botanicals
heirloom-cut-outs-b
Cut Outs-BS
Gabrielle Pollacco Stamps
GP-85878 Faded Damask Stamp Set (3x4)
Faded Damask
Other Elements used: Prima Roses-Solid Rose, Little Birdie mini roses, Prima Rosette Trim, The Crafters Workshop-mini Damask, Prima say it in crystals, Prima Pearls,Prills-Mini Pearls, LuminArt Oyster, Versa Mark-Pinecone
Here are some close ups....
For the paper layers I did some ripping, distressed the edges & hand stitching..
I painted the ripped edges with oyster-H20...
I primed all of the chipboard with clear gesso, then painted some of the pieces with clear crackle, once the crackle dried I painted the pieces with oyster silk, & rubbed in brown chalk...
I also did some stencil work....
For the frame I used some chipboard waste pieces & glued the crazy stitching onto it. For the flower clusters I used Prima Roses, Rosette Trim, Little Birdie mini roses, Pearls & Prills....
I strung beads onto wire to dangle off of the dream catcher & Indian Arrow...I also glued on some crystals....
I also glued cheesecloth under the dream catcher, applied liquid pearls & made another flower cluster... Here are a few more close ups...



Thank you so much for taking the time to look, & I am looking forward to see what you come up with, with this months challenge.....Rachelle

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Just Saying ***49 and Market****

Hello, today I am here to share with you a LO I did using some of 49 and Market's deeper toned products.....
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Scents of Nature
SN-85618 Scents of Nature: Beauty Abound Back
Beauty Abound-BS
Heirloom Botanicals
harmony-b
Harmony-BS
Layered Embellishments
LE-85144 Butterfly Harvest
Butterfly Harvest
Floral Mixology
FM-85700 Floral Mixology - Blood Orange
Blood Orange
FM-85748 Floral Mixology - Emerald Isle
Emerald Isle
FM-85762 Floral Mixology - Ocean Breeze
Ocean Breeze
Stamps Gabrielle Pollacco Designs
Gabi Loose Threads Stamp Set GP4680
Gabi's Loose Threads
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Winged Frame Set
Winged Frame Set
Decorative Frame #1
Decorative Frame #1
Chains  4pc
Chains 4pc
Industrial Scrolls
Industrial Scrolls
Industrial Stars
Industrial Stars
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
Mini Cogs 15pk
Mini Cogs
Filmstrips small
Filmstrips Small
Foliage
Foliage
Wheat
Wheat
Word Disks #1
Word Disk #1
Other Elements used: Clear Gesso, Tim Holtz-Clear Crackle Paint, Prills-Power Outage, Prima-Mini Art Stones,Black Cardstock,Black Corrugated Paper, Halloween black netting, Prima Say it in Crystals, Martha Stewart punch Cherish, Shimmerz Inklings-Emerald City, Lindy's Stamp Gang-Wisteria Purple Teal, Cowabunga Copper, LuminArt-H20-iridescent blue, iridescent green
Here are some close ups....  

Shows paper layers using Beauty Abound-BS, that I did some punch work, glued onto black cardstock, distressed the edges & hand stitching. I glued pieces of black corrugated paper into the layers, that I had painted with the inklings-emerald city & the silk-iridescent blue. I primed all of the chipboard with clear gesso, then painted on clear crackle onto some of the pieces. Once the crackle dried I played with the colors I listed above....
I altered the Floral Mixology Flowers by painting the orange ones with the cowabunga copper, the green ones with the iridescent green, & the blue ones with the iridescent blue. I also altered the flower centers, with using Prills-Power Outage, & dyed mini art stones..
I matted the photo with the Harmony-BS sheet, primed it with clear gesso, painted on the clear crackle, and placed the frame onto the wet crackle...
Here are a few more close ups....











Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle