Sunday, February 19, 2017

Little Cutie

Hello, today I would like to share with you, a winter LO I did, using photo's of 1 of my Paps. Our days are getting warmer & longer, Spring is in the Air, Happy Me!!!!

The 49 and Market used:www.49andmarket.com
Tattered VA 4550
Tattered-BS
Shimmer and Shine - Ivory Fleur Des Champs
Shimmer and Shine-Ivory Fluer Des Champ

Rustic Barn Small Blooms RB 84338
Rustic Barn Small Blooms
Rustic Barn Medium Blooms RB 84321
Rustic Barn Med Blooms
Garden Bloom Alabaster
Garden Bloom-Alabaster
Burlap Trim
The Dusty Attic used:
String Frames small
String Frames Small
Barb Wire Frames
Barb Wire Frames
mini Chains  10pk
Mini Chains
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
Old Wooden Fence small
Old Wooden Fence
Branches  6pk
Branches
Notebook Edge Border
Note Book Edge border
Wordpl@y #9
Wordpl@y #9
Baby Word set #1
Baby Word Set #1
Other Elements used: Prima- Snowflake Texture,Clear Gesso, Glass Glitter Pearl, Pearls, Tim Holtz-Clear Crackle Paint, Doily Die,Vintage Photo Stain, Prills -Mini Pearls, Corrugated paper, ribbon
Here are some close ups.....

I always Prime the chipboard with gesso, before applying crackle, so that the crackle sticks. If I am painting a piece with dark colors I will use clear gesso, & with light colors I will use white gesso.


Chipboard is primed with the clear gesso, then I painted on a thick coat of clear crackle. Once the crackle had dried I dabbed on the Vintage Photo Stain, then inked the edges with a brown ink pad....
I ripped the paper at a angle, & glued under the top layer the burlap trim & corrugated paper....

I altered a couple flower centers with using Prills as the centers, & glued glass glitter onto the other centers. Then using a brush I applied the Snowflake Texture on to the outside edges of the flowers, & chipboard, sprinkling on the glass glitter on to the wet texture.

Once the texture had dried I glued on some Prills onto the texture on the chipboard & onto the chicken wire......Here are a few more close ups....









I just love working with all 49 and Market products, not only are they BEAUTIFUL, but they are also are very high quality!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely details! What a precious Papillon! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete