Thursday, April 19, 2018

Laugh ***49 and Market***

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using lots of 49 and Markets Beautiful products......
The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Tattered Garden
TG-87254-Tattered-Leaves-B
Tattered Leaves
Laser Cuts
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out
Dandelion Fields
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out-Bonus
Bonus Sheet
CA-87438-Captured-Adventure-Laser-Cuts
Captured Adventures
Flowers-Vintage Shades
VS-87148-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Yellow
Potpourri-Yellow
Vintage Shades - Yellow Blossoms
Blossoms-Yellow
Floral Mixology
FM-85748 Floral Mixology - Emerald Isle
Emerald Isle
Textures
RB-86332 Jute Cording - 5 Ply
Jute Cording 5ply
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording Single Ply
The Dusty Attic used: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
Industrial Chains
Industrial Chains
Branch #4 small
Branch #4 Small
Laugh
Laugh
mini Tags #1
Mini Tags #1
Other Elements used: Versamark Ink Pad-Bark & Pinecone, Prills-Express-O Yourself
Here are some close ups....
In this cluster I used the Dandelion Laser Cut sheet, Vintage Shades & Floral Mixology. I changed the flower centers with using Prills-Express-O Yourself. I glued the bird cage onto a postcard from the Dandelion Fields Bonus Sheet & glued on a couple birds....
In this cluster I used the Vintage Shades, Floral Mixology, burlap that I had frayed from the burlap roll & DA branches.....
I glued the larger bird onto the title. For paper layers I ripped the Tattered Leaves in 3 pieces, then inked the edges & glued the pieces onto cardstock, then glued on the 5 ply jute....
Shows another cluster using, laser cuts, chicken wire & flowers....

I framed the photo with laser cuts from the Dandelion Fields & Captured Adventures laser cut sheets,& single ply jute, I also used some post cards behind the photo.....


Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment